As Jhalli Diva is growing rapidly, what could be better than more voices & opinions? More skin types & shades to experiment upon?!
Yass! We are looking for you. Calling out all the females of any age with love for beauty, makeup, fashion and all things pretty.
What is needed?
It’s a home based job which you can do from the comfort of your home.
You’ll need to produce product reviews, makeup tutorials, general beauty, hair care or skincare posts, DIY, Round up posts, list posts (Top 10, Top5, etc), Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle hacks.
• Open to Indian Residents everyone with the love of beauty, makeup and glitter!
Yay! Now, we’re open to international writers too.
• The posts must be original and have not been copied from anywhere.
PS: We’ll be testing it through the plagiarism checker tool. So don’t waste your time copy-pasting. Duh.
• We’ll be having the copyrights. This means you can’t reproduce the content anywhere else. The post must be of minimum 700 words.
• If you’re in any way associated with any company or/and brands, immediately specify your relation.
• The images needs to be clear and crisp. Pictures clicked by smartphone are allowed till the clarity is maintained. Kindly don’t watermark the images as we hold the copyright of the same.
• If you are using images from Google, make sure to cite the proper link for credits.
Payment Details: Currently, we’re paying –
• General Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyle Post – INR 100 or $2
(It includes lists, DIY, skincare, beauty tips, etc related posts.)
• Product Review – INR 125 or $3
• Makeup Tutorial – INR 150 or $4
The sole motive of declaring the rates here is that we believe in same rate for one and all.
We’re accepting variety of posts such as:
• New launches (Makeup & Beauty) – This includes product reviews.
Old launches would also do until it has already been shared on the site. You can use the search box for it.
• Skincare, hair care, etc.
• Makeup Tutorials – You need to mention the products used and provide clear ‘how to’ images.
Required Information: You need to provide valid ID proof along with your solo bank account details:
Full Name (As in account) –
Account Number –
Bank name –
Branch name –
IFSC Code –
You can also be paid via PayTM.
International writers (Non Indian) will be paid via PayPal only.
Payment will be done at the end of the month after checking the number of contributed posts by you.
If you do 5 posts, you earn 100*5=500 which would be provided at the end of the month.
How to Apply?
You can apply by following procedure:
1. Send 3 to 4 topics which you want to contribute to through the form below along a brief introduction about you.
Include your skin/hair type and other such details. We’ll select 1 and inform you.
For example, if you want to do product review, send the list of products you own.
If you want to contribute to DIY, share the topics related to it.
2. You need to provide the post on the above decided topic. Make sure to follow all the rules specified here.
3. If your posts meets our eligibility and standards, it’ll be published and you’ll be paid at the end of the month.
4. Before transaction, make sure to provide the required documents (after your post is published).
5. If you’re a blogger, make sure you don’t share the already published posts from your site. We’re interested in good content with constructive work only.
6. If you have any experience with blogging, wordpress or writing, mention it clearly.
This is the initial process to check your writing skills and get to know you, once you’re hired, it would be simpler and easier for both of us to get things rolling.
How to get paid?
1. Kindly send number of your published post with your expected payment on the last day of month.
2. We’ll tally it and proceed the transaction within maximum of 7 days. Ideally, it’s 3 days window.
3. No mails before or after the last day of the month will be entertained. If you miss to mail, your payment will be transferred to next month.
4. You need to produce a valid ID proof before getting paid.
PS: Since the number of writers are increasing gradually, we have to follow these guidelines for smooth transition.
So if you’re student, homemaker or office goer with the love of makeup or beauty & want to earn some extra bucks, we’re looking for you.
If you have any doubts or questions, I’m a mail away! Or you can fill the form below to reach out directly. (The data you enter in the form isn’t published on the site.)
We try to reply to all queries as soon as possible but be a little patient!
Looking forward for you to be a part of Jhalli Diva FAM!
PS: Kindly read the whole information before applying. It’s really difficult for us to revert to each of your questions in the mail.