It’s that time of the month again. No.. not that time.. You lil nasty thing! (Reference – Rebal D) It’s that time of the year where love is celebrated. Yayie! I’m not here to feed you the importance or origin of Valentine’s Day. Or the everlasting debate on why to celebrate the joy of love on a single day only. But this is all about 14 Thoughtful Valentine’s Day Gifting Ideas For Him That Show You Care.
There are literally bazillion things you can gift your guy. It can be overwhelming. But what exactly to gift? It depends on his personality and what he is into. If he’s an entrepreneur, handmade planners can be your ideal buy or a Gorilla Pod Stand for your vlogger boyfriend is just perfect. So let’s find out what can be his perfect gift.
1. His Favorite Game – If your guy is a player (talking game, of course!), then you can gift him games for his X Box or PlaySation. GTA V, Call of Duty, Far Cry, etc are obvious choice. You can check popular and trending tab for choosing your pick.
2. Handwritten Letter – For a change, get over the printed love and just gift him a personal letter, like good old days before internet.
It can also be clubbed together with any other present to add the personal, thoughtful touch. It can be really interesting as who sends postcards and love letters nowadays?
3. Customized Quote Mugs – Quote mugs are quirky and pocket friendly option which can also be customized for added value. Not to forget, they can always be used later on.
4. Grooming Needs – Just like you have your beauty needs, guys also have their grooming sessions. You can gift him Grooming Kit gift set!
5. Perfume / Watch / Wallet – You can go the regular route with these gifting stuffs. They’re classic gifts and also quite usable. Also, it’ll make him reminisce you each time he sports it.
6. Tool Kit – If your man is good with tools, then give his little skill a boost and present him his favorite tool kit. It can be anything from gardening to carpentry, whatever his forte be.
7. Sports Shoes – Sport shoes, another great idea if he is into sports, fitness or gym-ing. Even if he isn’t, a freaking cool pair of Adidas won’t hurt any! Moreover, it’s a sweet way of saying that you care about his health.
8. Quote T-shirt – Don’t tell me you didn’t see this coming after the quote mug. Quote T-shirt makes for great gift in budget and hey they’re cool.
9. Lip balms – For that perfect smile and kiss, lip balm is another thoughtful gifting option. Gift him his favorite flavor, girl. And not to forget, these are well in budget idea.
10. Beard Care Gift Set Kit – This can be another great and thoughtful present for your partner. Effective way to show you care.
11. Backscratcher – Now, this isn’t romantic but surely useful. And I think every guy would just love it. So yeah, great add to thoughtful ideas.
12. Customized Pillow Set – Cute couple customized pillow set that scream how adorable you two are together. Makes for great gift and customizing option is added bonus.
13. Garmin Fitness Band – Fitness band is a perfect present for almost any occasion. It’s gadget.. it’s cool and fitness motivator.
14. Samsung Gear VR – Virtual Reality Headset – Latest Edition – If he’s a gadget freak, then he would surely love it. Moreover, it comes with warranty and VR is so freaking awesome that it had to be on the list. On contrary, it isn’t your cheap option but surely a delightful one!
That’s all about Valentine’s Day gifting options. So choose one and go gift!
Until next time,