Today’s post is going to be a big one! Want to know why? Well, this is an exclusive list of all Patanjali products with price, weight, ingredients and other details. Yes! Today I’m sharing complete Patanjali products list aka Patanjali beauty product list to make it heck easy for you to choose from.
Complete Patanjali Products List
As you already know, Patanjali is an Indian Ayurvedic brand which offers range of various products. There are so many Patanjali products that you can actually get overwhelmed as how vast the skincare range of Patanjali is!
As a brand, Patanjali does not need any more introduction. This brand has amazed and is still amazing us with their new launches.
Just now as I was sorting out this Patanjali products list for you, I realized that we can organize a bridal trousseau with just Patanjali products. Isn’t it incredible?
With Patanjali, you never know when there’ll be a new kid on the block. It’s like *snap* ohh look a new product. It’s mostly because they don’t do any huge event prior to a launch.
If you are a fan or not-a-fan of Patanjali and want to gather some ideas on their products, this is your go to list.
I am sharing the Patanjali beauty and skincare products in each and every category. So, if you’re looking for all Patanjali beauty products sorted in one place, here you go.
You can find Patanjali shampoo, conditioner and oil list alongside soaps and face wash list too!
Patanjali Beauty & Skincare Products List:
Before getting started, don’t forget to bookmark this page as I am going to keep it updated with all the latest Patanjali beauty items. Let’s get started with complete Patanjali products list with bonus mini review!
1. Patanjali Beauty Cream: This one is a mattifying skin cream for using on facial skin alone or under makeup. This turmeric based cream reminds me of age-old fairness treatments we try at home.
50 gm of Patanjali Beauty Cream is priced at Rs. 70.
2. Patanjali Anti-Wrinkle Cream: Patanjali’s Anti-Wrinkle Cream works from within to prevent premature ageing which makes you look older than you actually are. Calming herbal ingredients like Red Sandalwood, Manjistha and Banana is the USP of this cream.
Rs. 150 is the cost for 50 gm of Patanjali Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
3. Patanjali Boro Safe Antiseptic cream: Minor cuts and burns are quite common in day to day life and that is why every household should keep this particular antiseptic cream. This cream works nicely on rough feet and dry lips.
Patanjali Boro Safe sells at Rs. 50 for 50 gm.
4. Patanjali Saundarya Swarn Kanti Fairness Cream: Next in our Patanjali product list is the Swarn Kanti cream by Patanjali promises to clear out the skin from pimple marks, pigmentation and blemishes in an herbal way. This cream can be a great substitute of night cream for every skin type.
Patanjali Saundarya Swarn Kanti Fairness Cream is priced at Rs. 399 for 15 gm.
5. Patanjali Saundarya Anti Aging Cream: If signs of ageing have already started to leave dents on your skin this new Saundarya Anti Aging Cream is what you should try rather than the Anti-ageing Cream by Patanjali. This cream is enough to take away your mature skin dilemmas like dullness, blemishes and sagged skin.
The pocket-pinch is Rs. 300 for 15 gm of Patanjali Saundarya Anti Aging Cream.
6. Patanjali Moisturizer Cream: This Shea Butter and Chamomile rich cream is the ultimate treat to quench the thirst of extremely dry skin. I love to use this cream as body butter for chilly winter days.
Patanjali Moisturizer Cream comes at Rs. 75 for 50 gm.
7. Patanjali Aloevera Moisturizing Cream: This is a light-weight yet replenishing cream that works best on dry and dehydrated skin. It holds the moisture into the skin and makes dryness gone with a few uses.
50 gm of Patanjali Aloevera Moisturizing Cream can be bought with Rs. 75.
Aloe Vera Gel From Patanjali:
8. Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel: Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel is a multi-purpose product about which everybody seems to be going gaga these days. This pure aloe gel has gazillions of beauty uses among which some are listed here.
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel is priced at Rs 80 for 150 ml.
9. Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel Kesar Chandan: This new version of aloe gel by Patanjali is specially designed for people who have dull or pigmented skin. However, it works on every types of skin quite nicely. Here is what we felt about this Saffron and Sandalwood enriched aloe gel.
The pocket-pinch is Rs. 50 for 60 ml of Patanjali Saundarya Aloe Vera Gel Kesar Chandan
10. Patanjali Neem-Aloe Vera Face Pack with Cucumber: This one is a clay based face pack that gives cooling and soothing effect on the skin. The clay base takes care of the impurities of the skin and calms down my acne bouts.
60 gm of Patanjali Neem-Aloe Vera Face Pack with Cucumber comes at Rs. 60.
11. Patanjali Multani Mitti Face Pack with Mineral Clay & Aloe Vera:
This face pack is, no doubt, one of the best clay masks for all skin types. The combination of Fuller’s Earth with Aloe Vera cleanses the skin minutely and its rose fragrance soothes the senses.
You will have to shed Rs. 60 for 60 gm.
12. Patanjali Saundarya Body Lotion: Patanjali Saundarya Body Lotion is a new launch by Patanjali containing Aloe vera, Kesar, Rose Water, Coconut Oil and some other nourishing extracts of organic nature. This non-oily formula makes skin soft, reduces darkness and returns lost glow.
Patanjali Saundarya Body Lotion sells at Rs. 100 for 100 ml.
13. Patanjali Body Ubtan: This Body Ubtan provides you with the means to skip harsh chemical based soaps and cleansers. It is a powder mixture of some herbal ingredients with lots of skin benefits. You can add any liquid of your choice to make your custom-made skin wrap and have optimal results.
Patanjali Body Ubtan is priced at Rs.60 for 100 gm
14. Patanjali Divya Kantilep: This is yet another herbal mask for clearer looking complexion, blemish and dullness free skin. The formulation is completely ayurvedic and time tested.
Patanjali Divya Kantilep comes at Rs. 60 for 50 gm
15. Patanjali Tejus Tailum: This body oil is next addition to Patanjali product list. It is a mixture of 8 natural oils including olive oil, mustard oil, castor oil, sesame oil and sunflower oil. Regular massage of this oil ensures better mustle strength, increased blood flow and moisture-supple skin.
100 ml of Patanjali Tejus Tailum will cost you Rs. 60.
16. Patanjali Divya Badam Rogan (Pure Almond Oil): This is the edible almond oil that you can use in your skin externally as the base for homemade facial masks or ubtans or have it by mixing with your glass of milk for glowing skin.
Rs. 100 is the pocket-pinch for 60 ml of Patanjali Divya Badam Rogan.
Miscellaneous Beauty Items:
17. Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub with Wheat Germ & Aloe Vera: No skin care routine is complete without a proper facial exfoliator and this Apricot based scrub is an intelligent choice to include in your kitty. This scrub is mild on the skin and non-drying in nature. Every skin type will get benefited from it.
Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub sells at Rs. 60 for 60 gm.
18. Patanjali Divya Gulab Jal: Patanjali Rose water is very crucial part of my skin care. I use it as my face pack base, my toner sometimes and skin freshener in the summer days. The essential oils of rose present in this rose water helps to retain the glow in the skin.
Rs. 30 is the price for 120 ml of Patanjali Divya Gulab Jal.
19. Patanjali Sun Screen Cream SPF30: Patanjali Sun Screen Cream SPF30 promises broad spectrum sun protection from the harmful UVA and UBV rays of sun. To prevent various sun damages this skin care item serves for every skin type.
The cost of 50 gm Patanjali Sun Screen Cream is Rs. 100.
20. Patanjali Crack Heal Cream: Dry and calloused feet can ruin your entire style statement. To take care of the feet Patanjali Crack Heal Cream is a great choice to opt for. Mustard oil, Beeswax and Camphor are the main ingredients of this cream.
You will have to shed Rs. 60 for 50 gm of Patanjali Crack Heal Cream.
Herbal Patanjali Makeup:
Patanjali also offers makeup! Yes, they have a herbal makeup range too, which surely is going to increase. Let us have a look at the Patanjali makeup products.
21. Patanjali Herbal Kajal: Without Kajal an Indian girl’s makeup seems to feel incomplete. Patanjali’s Kajal is an organic and ointment kind of formulation that gives dark black color within 2-3 strokes.
Patanjali Herbal Kajal costs Rs 90 for 3 gm.
22. Patanjali Herbal Suhag Teeka: Patanjali’s Herbal Suhag Teeka is a stick sindoor (vermilion)made with the extracts of herbal ingredients that have natural red pigment to it like Red Sandalwood and China Rose. It imparts a nice deep red colour without irritating the skin.
Rs. 75 is the pocket-pinch for 3 gm Patanjali Herbal Suhag Teeka.
23. Patanjali Strawberry Lip balm: Patanjali Lip balm is a slightly tinted lip jelly. It heals chaps and makes lips soft and moisturized. It performs well under matte lipsticks.
Patanjali Strawberry Lip balm is priced at Rs. 25 for 10 gm.
24. Patanjali Herbal Shaving Cream: This is a cream form pre-shaving product enriched with the extracts of Neem, Tulsi, Turmeric, Aloe Vera and Mint. The formula is moisturizing and makes skin glow in health.
Patanjali Herbal Shaving Cream costs Rs. 55 for 100 gm.
25. Patanjali Herbal Shave Gel: This is a gel form shaving essential with antiseptic properties. It makes the skin smooth and fresh without hampering the skin cells.
You will have to pay Rs. 40 for 50 gm of Patanjali Herbal Shave Gel.
I do think it can be used by women for shaving purposes too as it contains aloe vera and other natural cooling ingredients which are beneficial for sensitive skin.
That’s all about Patanajli products list in beauty range! Whew! That’s surely a lot.