Are you confused with all the new makeup launches of Summer 2019? It is really hard to keep up with them, let alone our wallet! So here is a list of the new launch beauty products of 2019 that are quite intriguing & worth a shot.
12 New Makeup Product Launches Worth a Shot
Let’s get started!
1. ABH Shimmer Body Oil – The first one in the list of new makeup launches is the ABH Shimmer Oil. Perfect for the Summer Goddess glow, it is a lightweight body oil by Anastasia Beverly Hills. This body oil has a sweet coconut vanilla fragrance. Leaves your skin with the pretty golden glow & silky softness. Claims to be non-greasy, providing a subtle shimmer finish.
Contains the goodness of sweet almond oil & jojoba seed oil. Absolutely free of parabens and gluten. It is also dermatologist tested and non comedogenic. Also cruelty-free and vegan!
$38 | Buy here.
2. Jeffree Star Cosmetics The Gloss – One of the best summer launches of 2019 has to be this one. JSC launched lip gloss in 18 popping shades. It provides a semi sheer, shiny finish that isn’t sticky. The Gloss glides smoothly, without feeling tacky.
$18 | Buy here
3. Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Foundation – Maybelline launched this new foundation, Dream Urban Cover which comes with SPF 50 & pollution fighting antioxidants. They claim it to be lightweight with full coverage, providing a flawless base. Currently, it is available in 16 shades on Amazon US.
$10.99 | Buy here
4. IT Cosmetics Brow Eyebrow Pencil – Upgrade to the IT Cosmetics Brow Power Eyebrow Pencil is thus new variant. It now comes with a triangular tip to define & fill out the brows easily. Claims it to be budge-proof, precise & natural finish.
$24 | Buy here.
5. Colourpop Blur Lux Lipstick – It is available online at Ulta. Definitely a must try product! This lipstick provides a beautiful blurring effect. Glides smoothly & has a soft, silky texture. Apart from being vegan + cruelty free, I love their shades. Perfect for everyday soft looks! It was launched in the beginning of 2019.
$7.50 | Buy here.
6. NYX On The Rise Volume Liftscara – NYX launched this mascara, ideal for instant volume & lift. Claims to be non-clumpy and long lasting. Also adds length to your lashes. Pigmented matte black color with quirky applicator shape.
7. Alyssa Edwards Palette – It is a limited edition palette which is a collaboration with Alyssa Edwards. It is a colorful palette & looks quite pretty! The eyeshadow are easy to blend, pigmented and buildable. Includes matte and metallic shades. The packaging looks quite attractive.
$45 | Buy here.
8.Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof Mascara – Waterproof version of the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is now available just in time for the summer! UD claims the same creamy formula which provides lengthening and volumizing.
$24 | Buy here.
9. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate – Estee Lauder claims it to be an overnight treatment to repair & ‘reset’ your skin. They also claim to soothe any look of irritation in just 1 hour. It provides a poreless & improved skin texture, alongside 24 hour hydration. Also it is non acnegenic & dermatologically tested.
$80 | Buy here.
10. Juvia’s Place I Am Magic Foundation – Juvia’s Place launched this new foundation in 42 shades which provides a natural matte finish & good coverage. It also claims to last throughout the day. It is suitable for all skin types such as sensitive & oily skin.
$20 | Buy here.
11. Too Faced Damn Girl 24 Hour Mascara – This mascara adds intense black color, volume & curl to your lashes. It is free of parabens and phthalates. It is also vegan, cruelty-free & gluten-free. Also provides lifting & lengthening with up to 24 hours of smudge-free look.
$25 | Buy here.
12. Huda Beauty Neon Obsessions Palette – Huda Beauty Neon Obsession palette is a pressed pigment palette, having a smooth and blendable texture. It comes in 3 neon color themes: orange, green & pink. It is free of parabens and contains mattes, metallics & shimmers.
$45 | Buy here.