I love hauls. Don’t you? Who doesn’t like shopping and getting new stuffs. So here I’m up with my skincare haul from Kiehl’s. 😀
Let’s begin with the list of items. 🙂
What did I get?
1. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate – I’m glad I purchased it. And I’ve already reviewed it. So you can check out the review for all the details. 🙂
2. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser – Now this is a face wash for acne prone skin, though it claims to be suitable for all skin types.
Now this is a big claim. But is that true? Don’t worry. I’ll let you know. 😉
3. Kiehl’s Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence – A good toner is so needed in life. Also, never skip toning as it clears your skin pores and helps in skin rejuvenation.
I’ll be sharing my experience about it soon.
4. Kiehl’s Magic Elixir – Currently it’s on my testing table. Let’s see what is it all about!
5. Kiehl’s Facial Cream – I have already used and reviewed it.
As of now, I am loving Kiehl’s very much. And wouldn’t mind splurging more though I went broke after purchasing all these as I’m jobless and just a student! 😛
Kiehl’s is a must try brand for some worthy skin pampering.
What’s your favorite product of this brand? Let’s chat in the comments below. 🙂
That’s all. Do like and subscribe!