I’m sure if you’ve tried the original Clinique Moisture Surge, you would have been excited for the launch of the *new* Clinique Moisture Surge. Well, I was too and got one for myself as soon as it launched! Today, I’m sharing 10 Reasons Why You Need Clinique Moisture Surge 72 H!
If you’re wondering where is the traditional review, worry not babe! I want to use it a little more and a detailed review will be up soon when I’m 100% satisfied with my testings, lol.
Let me tell you a little bit about this baby, Clinique Moisture Surge is a gel based moisturizer which claims to provide up to 72 hours (nope, no typo here!) of moisture. Claims to contain the goodness of aloe, hyaluronic acid and caffeine. But let’s not dive into all that today and save it for the review!
They’re also marketing this tub as a multipurpose product. So you know what, I thought I should try to use it in multiple ways and see how it does its job. 😉
1. Moisturizer – The main task of the Moisture Surge is to hydrate your skin, regardless of your skin type. It has hyaluronic acid which hydrates your skin from within.
2. Highlighter – Just add a little bit of the gel as a highlighter for a natural glow! Personally, I love the subtle summer glow.
3. Cuticle Cream – If you want to mend your cuticles on a go, why not fix them with the Clinique Moisture Surge? I tried this usage and it works quite well. But this needs a decent amount of the gel!
4. Primer – It works amazing as a primer. Tried & tested! I use aloe Vera gel as a primer, especially in the summer. Since this moisturizer has a similar gel consistency and formulation, it works great as a primer. This is coming from me, who has combination skin with oily T-Zone and few dry patches around the cheeks.
5. Mask – This moisturizer is a good substitute for a mask also. Just apply a good coat of the gel on your face and leave it as a mask. You can use it as an overnight mask or like a regular one. It imparts a healthy glow to your face.
6. Taming Baby Hair – Auto rides? They leave you looking like you were running late and didn’t have time in the morning! Tame those baby hair quickly with this gel!
7. Hydrate Lips – I also tried this on my lips as a lip hydrator and it didn’t fail me, you guys! I am also planning to use it over matte puppies at times, cause sometimes it becomes way too dry.
8. Mix with foundation/bronzer – Mix it with your foundation or bronzer to give a bright and hydrating glow to your face. You’ll like it, especially since it’s summertime.
9. Spot Treatment – As I mentioned before, I’ve dry spots on my cheeks. And I feel those areas need good dose of caffeine & aloe induced hydration. So, I apply it directly on to the spots for moisturization.
10. Freeze it – I store it in refrigerator and apply it when I come home, from the sun. Just love how it feels to my skin. Also, a little goes a long way is true for this tub. You can also add it over your makeup for a dewy kinda look!
That’s all for now! Detailed Clinique Moisture Surge 72 H review will be up soon on Jhalli Diva. Make sure you add me on Instagram here for sneak-peek and BTS!
Have you tried the new Clinique Moisture Surge 72 Hour hydrator yet? And let me know what you think about it.
Until next time