We all love to use multi-functional palettes instead of buying separate products. It costs you less and also occupies less space as well as it is travel friendly. There are many palettes available for eyeshadow, blush, highlighter and contouring. But finding an affordable full face palette might be a little tricky. I found BH Cosmetics Nude Rose Sculpt & Glow Palette amazing face palette which caters to everyone out there and it has my heart! If you’ll buy it,trust me you’ll never leave it. Let’s continue reading to find out more about the BH Cosmetics Nude Rose Sculpt & Glow Palette Review.
Product Name: BH Cosmetics Nude Rose Sculpt & Glow Palette
Price & Quantity: $11.99 or INR 780 approx for 20g. I got this for INR 1100 from an Instagram page as international shipping charges and custom duty increase the price to another level while ordering directly from the site.
Shelf Life: 2 years from mfg.
Availability: It is available on BH Cosmetics official website or Amazon here. You can also buy it from Instagram stores which sell authentic makeup.
Packaging & Appearance: The palette comes in a grey-golden cardboard box which has nude rose written over it. The palette is sturdy, made of metal which is of very good quality. It is also grey-golden in colour and has nude rose written over it as well.
BH Cosmetics Nude Rose Sculpt & Glow has a magnetic lid which is really cool and also a mirror which is really clear and so useful. It is a very colourful palette. I absolutely love the packaging.
How To Use:
1. There is a yellow powder and it is used for brightening up the areas of your face. You can use it to brighten and set your eyes or around the mouth area to conceal any greyishness.
2. The highlighter is used for highlighting the high points of your face i.e. cheekbones, nose, cupid bow, etc. It is best suited for light to medium skin tone.
3. You can use this pink blush to add a flush of colour to your cheeks.
4. Next up is a warm contour shade used for sculpting areas of your face like under your jawline, under your cheekbones,nose etc. This shade will suit people with light to medium skin tones.
5. Then there is a cool contour shade used for sculpting areas of your face. This is best suited for people with darker skin tones.
6. Another highlighter is used to highlight the high points of your face and is best suited for people with darker skin tones.
Ingredients: In the image below.
Variants: It is available in one more variant i.e. Forever Nude Sculpt & Glow. But I personally feel that this palette is better.
Texture: The texture of BH Cosmetics Nude Rose Sculpt & Glow palette is buttery smooth. The powders are so blendable and work really well on the skin.
Pigmentation: The pigmentation of all the shades is good. They are decently pigmented and are not over the top.
Shade: There are six shades in this palette which are used for different purposes. The shades will suit any skin tone.
1. The yellow powder is really good and pigmented. It gives an airbrushed finish. It won’t look too yellow, so don’t worry.
2. The highlighter is white and has a pearly effect to it which adds a nice glow.
3. The blush is a soft pink which will cater to almost all skin tones. It has a little bit of shimmer as well which just adds glow but doesn’t look too shimmery on the face.
4. The warm contour shade has warm brown undertones to it and is completely matte.
5. The cool contour has grey undertones to it and it is matte as well.
6. This highlighter is more of a bronzy one. It looks really beautiful on deep skin tone.
Swatch: In the images below.
Staying Power: All the powders stay on for 12 hours straight! Even if the highlighter fades a little, the glow never goes away!
Finish: The finish of the powders is really smooth. Neither it dries out your skin nor it look chalky.
Fragrance: It has a chemical sort of fragrance which doesn’t bother too much.
My Experience: I can’t begin to explain how much I love BH Cosmetics Nude Rose Sculpt & Glow palette. I had a hard time finding a face palette like this as there are no such face palettes in Indian market as far as I’ve seen.
When it comes to international brands ,there are many problems like shipping charges, custom duty or the products are too expensive. But then I saw this palette on BH Cosmetics’ website and there was some sale going on. I asked an Instagram page to order that palette for me and it provided me the palette at a good price.
The seller who’s ordering the product for you will keep their profit margin, so it depends from store to store that how much they charge for a particular product. So make sure to ask different stores who sell authentic makeup before purchasing anything.
As far as the palette is concerned, I am head over heels! BH Cosmetics, not being a high-end brand has provided such a great quality palette. From packaging to the shades – everything is just perfect! I haven’t used any high end palettes but I’m sure that it can give a great competition to them!
It is ultra affordable in terms of a face palette. I love the white highlighter as it is so pigmented and looks just bomb! The bronze highlighter is also nice. It doesn’t really suit me but if I have to opt for a sun-kissed look, I always choose that.
And the yellow powder is my favourite of all. It just brightens my under eyes so well and also the blush adds a really nice flush of colour to my cheeks! In short, I freaking love this palette.
2. Travel Friendly
3. Has six shades
5. Smooth finish
6. Amazing packaging
8. Has a clear mirror
9. Suits all skin tones
2. Has chemical fragrance
Jhalli Diva Rating: 5/5
Do I recommend?
Yes, I totally recommend BH Cosmetics Nude Rose Sculpt & Glow palette. It is a beautiful palette and has amazing shades. Moreover,the quality is phenomenal as well.
Will I repurchase?
Yes, I’ll keep repurchasing this palette till I find something better than this. This palette legit has my heart!
Overall Summary: If you’re looking for any face palette go for this one without any doubts! It is everything you’ll ever need and is worth literally every penny. I am so glad I found this palette. It’s so smooth and blendable that I fall in love with it every time I use it. I just have one word for this palette-PERFECT! So, what are you waiting for? Get your hands on it right now!
Don’t miss on these: