Happy Holidays! It’s that time of the year. Festival aka Holiday season is my favorite. I love the happiness vibe going around. Sharing, donating and spreading love is all what this month is about. Also ya, baking and family reunion. December, apart from being my birthday month, holds a special place in my heart. Anyway, today, it’s all about 14 Amazing Stocking Stuffers for Beauty lovers under 35 bucks.
*This post may contain affiliate links.
Now, let’s jump right in!
1. Cover FX Glam Glow Liquid Lights Set – $29 on sale (was $42)
I bet you’ve seen these all over the face of Instagram Beauty Gurus lol. It looks so tempting, right? Anyway, the shades are pretty mesmerizing and beautiful. They blend gorgeously and can be used in multiple ways!
2. Happy Reindeer Socks – $7 – Add Christmas vibe to your outfits with these Reindeer socks. They will look quirky with a pair of high heels or sneakers.
3. Mario Badescu Facial Spray – With goodness of Aloe, Herbs, and Rose water, this facial mist can be used as a makeup setting spray, or giving your face that hydration boost. Also can be used as a hair spray to give them a good boost.
4. ASOS Design Wire Twist Velvet Headband $8 – Chase away the winter grey with this bold yellow headband. The wire frame allows a totally customized look.
Yellow is my favourite colour. So, I had to add this cute mustard headband to the list! Perfect to include a dash of color to your otherwise boring outfit.
5. Kylie Cosmetics Holiday Lip Trio $36 – If you love Kylie Cosmetics (duh) or wanna give it a go, the Holiday Lip Trio is a good bet. It includes a matte, velvet and a gloss liquid lipstick.
6. Metal Bug Crossbody Bag – This mustard bag is cute and definitely a must have.
7. Rainbow Knit Pom Beanie – This multicolor pom beanie would go with different outfits and add the perfect touch of winter.
8. Wrapped Tassel Earrings – These look so pretty and funky. Also, you get different colors to choose from.
9. Touchscreen Compatible Knit Gloves –
No more taking off your gloves and losing it in the process! This baby solves it for you.
10 Elf Holiday Face Palette $7 -Elf recently launched these new eyeshadow palette on Target. The colors are just beautiful and perfect for the holidays.
11. Burt’s Bees Holiday Gift Set – This skincare set is perfect for a Burt’s Bees lover.
12. MAC Shiny Pretty Things Goody Bag Smoky Eyes – Get smokey eyes with Mac. All you need to get that sultry eye look is there in this kit.
13. Sephora Glow For It Kit $28 ($55 value) – It’s time to be a glow baby! Sephora Glow Kit contains luminzers from various brands such as Fenty Beauty, Benefit Cosmetics, Milk Makeup, etc.
14. Sephora Gift Card – Evey beauty lover would love Sephora gift card. You can choose the amount and you’re good to go.
*. COUPONS: Because you and I love deals, here are a few coupons I found for you to use. These are time sensitive, so shop away lady.
• 618883 – $5 off on a qualifying purchase of $15
• Stocking Stuffers 5 for $10! Valid til 12/15
• Get a $10 eReward card on purchasing $50 Ulta Gift cards
• Order by 12.18 to receive your parcels by 12.24 (right on time!)
• Free full size candle with$75 fragrance purchase
Most of them are having holiday sale where you can get upto 50% off.