Patanjali is a well known Indian brand that has a wide array of budget friendly herbal skincare and hair care products. This brand has already won and is going to win many hearts by making quality products within everyone’s reach. Today I will be sharing 10 best Patanjali products for beauty, skin and hair available in India. Bear with me to know more.
10 Best Patanjali Products for Beauty, Skin & Hair
1. Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel: Without this excellent product my skin care regime seems incomplete. Currently, I am on my 4th tube of this aloe gel.
I use it as face moisturizer and hair nourisher. This aloe vera gel is a great product to use alone or as homemade skin or hair care DIYs.
Price: It costs Rs.80 for 150ml tube.
2. Patanjali Multani Mitti Face Pack: Another great addition to the list of best Patanjali products is their Multani Mitti face pack. This clay based face mask is made up of fuller’s earth and mineral clay.
It has a mild rose fragrance and consistency wise it is neither thick nor runny. This product cleanses off my face pretty well and makes my face glow. It works for my mum’s mature skin too.
Price: Patanjali Multani Mitti Face Pack is priced at Rs.60 for 60ml.
3. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Herbal Mehandi: In my opinion, this Mehandi by Patanjali is an undervalued product. Its quality is simply awesome. It is a blend of different dried herb like henna, amla, bhringraj, shikakai etc in which contents of dried henna leaves is 85%.
This mehandi does not leave any tint behind and does not dry up the hair like some other henna I have tried in the past. This one is highly recommended!
Price: It retails at Rs 35 for 100gm.
4. Patanjali Coconut Hair Wash: Here comes the desi co-wash product from the house of Patanjali. Along with coconut oil, this hair wash contains the goodness of methi, aloe vera juice, henna and bhringaraj.
Being a wavy-curly girl I always found it damaging to use harsh shampoos for every hair wash. This one performs well as conditioner based hair cleanser and is pocket friendly too.
Price: It is priced at Rs.95 for 150ml.
5. Patanjali Body Cleanser: Patanjali has a wide range of handmade body cleanser soap bars. I have two absolute favourites in this range.
The first one is the Multani Mitti body cleanser and the second one is the Mogra body cleanser. Multani Mitti cleanser is a clay based scrub soap that makes me feel squeaky clean. Mogra body cleanser is a gel bar that smells awesome.
Price: It will cost you Rs 35 for 75 gm for Multani mitti variant & Rs.25 for 75 gm for Mogra variant.
6. Patanjali Coconut Oil: This is yet another multipurpose product after the Patanjali aloe vera gel. My aunt who has thick waist length hair swears by this coconut oil.
This edible oil is a good makeup remover too. It can cleanse off heavy waterproof makeup without much hassle.
Price: Coconut oil costs Rs.65 for 200 ml bottle.
7. Patanjali Body Ubtan: This is a body cleanser in powder form. Just mix with water and you are good to go.
I prefer curd in winter and water in summer. This excellent ubtan removes dullness and tan with regular usage.
Price: It costs Rs 60 for 100ml.
8. Patanjali Neem and Tulsi Face Wash: This Neem and Tulsi face wash will perform best for oily skin. This superb smelling face cleanser dries down acne breakouts quickly.
It contains neem and tulsi extracts. Checkout the full detailed review of Patanjali Neem and Tulsi Face wash by hitting the title.
Price: Another affordable beauty buy for Rs 45 for 60gm.
9. Patanjali Moisturizer Cream: This is a light and non-greasy moisturizing cream that can perform as a great winter moisturizer for all except the acne prone skin. I think I am going to use it as the replacement for my body lotion.
Price: You can get it for Rs.75 for 50gm.
10. Patanjali Apricot Face Scrub: This apricot scrub is a nice defoliant for all skin types. It defoliates the dead cells gently.
The scrubbing granules are quite sparsely distributed so there is no chance of skin damage in the long run.
Price: This face scrub is priced at Rs.60 for 60gm.
That is all about 10 Best Patanjali Products for Beauty, Skin & Hair. I’m sure you must have tried few of these for sure. You can share your favorite in the comments below.
Do subscribe to Jhalli Diva for more!
Written by Sreeparna G.