Hello People! Today we are up with one of your most requested articles, 10 Best Organic & Chemical Free Shampoos available in India. To our disappointment, the majority of Indian drugstore as well as high end hair cleansers are filled with harmful chemicals.
There are like every sort of chemical present in the shampoos – Sulphates for producing deep lather, Parabens for increasing shelf life, Silicones for shiny after effects, Mineral oils for nourishment and blah blah. The list is never ending and their long time consequences overwhelming.
It has been seen that some of these chemicals seep into the skin and mix themselves with bloodstreams or get stored there in the skin results and cause fatal disorders like skin diseases, baldness or even cancer.
There are a group of chemicals which have unknown side effects to human body which is more alarming. That is why, it is best to steer clear of harsh chemical rich shampoos and tread instead in the safe territory.
1. Fabindia Herbal Shampoo for Daily Use: Fabindia makes a wide array of organic hair cleansers, out of which this Herbal Shampoo for Daily Use is our ideal pick because it is very mild in nature and completely free from harsh chemicals.
This gentle conditioning shampoo with Henna, Brahmi and Methi cleanses the scalp in the mildest way and brings out the natural lustre of your delicate hair.
The pocket-pinch is Rs. 450 for 200 ml of Fabindia Herbal Shampoo!
2. Aroma Magic Aloevera Cream Shampoo: All the products from Blossom Kochar’s Aroma Magic are free of Parabens, Pthalates, Artifial fragrance and Colour.
The Aloevera Cream Shampoo is not an exception to this. This shampoo treats moistureless stray like hair and makes it smooth and manageable again.
You will have to pay Rs.110 for 120ml of Aroma Magic Aloevera Cream Shampoo.
#TIP: Checkout our homemade aloe vera shampoo which is chemical free & easy to make!
3. Kama Ayurveda Rose & Jasmine Hair Cleanser: If you are not afraid to venture into the high price category of hair washes, then Kama Ayurveda Rose & Jasmine Hair Cleanser should be a must-consider product.
This aromatic floral essential oil based shampoo prevents hair loss, supplies essential nourishment to the hair and makes you an owner of healthy and shiny hair.
This Kama Ayurveda Rose & Jasmine Hair Cleanser costs Rs.1025 for 200ml.
4. Organic Harvest Hair Fall Control Shampoo: Organic Harvest has been gaining a lot of crowd due to their herbal composition and chemical free formulation.
Organic Harvest Hair Fall Control Shampoo prevents baldness and makes hair tangle-free. Beet root extract and Milk protein are the active ingredients of this vegan hair wash.
Organic Harvest Hair Fall Control Shampoo sells at Rs. 848 for 225 ml.
5. Khadi Herbal Amla and Bhringraj Shampoo SLS & Paraben Free: Khadi, being a small scale industry encouraged by the government of India, needs no introduction at all.
Khadi’s Amla and Bhringraj Shampoo from the SLS & Paraben Free range is power-packed with the herbal trio Amla, Ritha and Shikakai to cleanse and condition dull hair and defy environmental damages.
The pocket-pinch is INR 210 for 210ml of Khadi Herbal Amla and Bhringraj Shampoo SLS & Paraben Free.
6. Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo: Moroccan Argan Oil is considered as one of the best oil for hair because being chemically similar to scalp’s natural oil it shows high penetration into the hair shafts.
Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo by Organix helps to nourish dry hair and reduces frizziness. This shampoo has made my hair a lot softer and smoother.
385 ml of Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo can be bought for Rs. 685.
7. Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser with Japapatti and Brahmi: Forest Essentials has mastered the skill to bottle the age-old secrets of ancient ayurveda.
This new launch Hair Cleanser with Japapatti and Brahmi makes use of precious herbs like Hibiscus, Jatamansi, Brahmi and Sesame oil. This shampoo fares well on chemically treated hair.
You need to shed Rs. 1175 for 200 ml of Forest Essentials Hair Cleanser with Japapatti and Brahmi.
8. Auravedic Hair Fall Control Shampoo: Auravedic Hair Fall Control Shampoo provides you with a harsh chemical free way to boost hair growth.
The potent formulation containing extracts of Brahmi, Amla, Lemon, Jojoba ensures lusciously long and thick hair with regular.
Auravedic Hair Fall Control Shampoo is priced at Rs. 300 for 250 ml
9. Just Herbs Silky Strength Aloevera-Wheatgerm Moisturising Shampoo: This little baby was selected in the 100 best natural shampoos of 2015 by popular fashion and beauty journal Harpar’s Bazaar.
This shampoo, aided with homemade Aloe extract, Vetiver and Soyabean, promises to prevent premature greying and split ends along with fortifying.
Just Herbs Silky Strength Aloevera-Wheatgerm Moisturising Shampoo comes for Rs. 545 for 200 ml.
10. Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo: The last cleanser in our chemical free shampoos list is Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo. This shampoo is specially designed to combat the hair loss problem which has become a common concern.
The killer combination of Neem, Daruhaldi, Kelp, Himalayan water, Mint and the Oil of Peppermint energizes senses, prevent bacterial growths and restores the moisture level of the hair.
Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo costs Rs. 159 for 190ml.
So, these were our top 10 selections on harsh chemical free hair cleansers. We have tried to meet everyone’s budget permeability while putting forth the compilation.
Hope the list would meet your expectation to choose a suitable shampoo without side-effects.