Hi girl! Being a combination skin and hair person, finding a suitable product for skin and hair seemed to me a critical task because the skin and hair does not remain same round the year. In summer the facial skin, body skin and the scalp becomes oily whereas in winter the situation gets reversed. That is why the basic necessities of the skin and hair care are quite different when it comes to combination category. Today I have come up with a selection of 10 skin and hair care products from a widely appreciated overseas brand, The Body Shop. To know more, keep reading. Let’s begin with Top 10 Body Shop Products For Combination Skin & Hair.
Top 10 Body Shop Products For Combination Skin & Hair
*This post may contain affiliate links.
Founded in 1976, The Body Shop is a high-end beauty brand produces organic and natural personal care products. Their products are available in 66 countries including India. You can get these awesome sauce Body Shop products from their official site.
1. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash: I would start off my list with an excellent facial cleanser, Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash. Prepared from hand-picked and steam-distilled world Kenyan tea tree leaves, this face wash cleanses off every bit of dirt and grime from the face.
Texture wise it is a light green liquid with mild herbal fragrance. It thoroughly cleanses pores without ripping of the moisture balance of the skin and takes care of blemishes as well.
$12 $8.40 for 8.4 fl oz. Buy here.
2. The Body Shop Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo: Sticky dandruff is a very common in combination hair. This kind of dandruff forms a build up in the scalp which results in itchy scalp and excessive hairfall. To cater this problem this ginger infused shampoo works wonders.
It is a light brown coloured liquid hair wash that comes in a flip-cap bottle. It refreshes the scalp and helps to get rid of dandruff in natural way.
Price: I can’t find it on their website But a close alternative would be this Ginger shampoo, retailing for $11 for 8.4 fl oz.
3. The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Scrub: Enriched with Japanese Green Tea and Ethiopian Honey, this body scrub is a great skin exfoliant that removes dead skin cells from the surface of body to reveal newer and healthier skin. This is basically a gel scrub with deep green defoliating particles suspended in it.
The formula is mildly scented and quite light consistency wise. That makes it a nice choice for combination body skin which is a bit oilier than normal skin but not extremely oily.
$24 $14.40 for 8.8 ounce. Checkout here.
4. The Body Shop Drops Of Youth Eye Concentrate: Under eye moisturizers effectively postpone signs of ageing. When it comes to combination skin, the Eye concentrate from the Drops of Youth range is the best choice from The Body Shop’s eye care products.
This product is a thin gel with fine shimmers. Its main constituent is Edelweiss plant stem cells It helps to cool down tired eyes and provides firming effects in the under eye area.
Price: $32 for 0.33 fl oz. You can get it here.
5. The Body Shop Rainforest Radiance Hair Butter: When you have the combination type hair, the scalp will be very oily while the hair ends will be extremely dry. Along with a suitable shampoo, extra nourishment for the hair ends is very important or the hair would lack moisture. If you have coloured your hair on top of it, the situation gets worsened.
To replenish the moisture level of the hair, this pracaxi oil and linseed oil enriched deep conditioner has no other comparison. This thick hair butter softens hair and protects them from harsh sun rays. So, it is highly recommended!
$14.00 $8.40 for 6.7 ounce. Buy here.
6. The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15: Mattifying moisturizers are best for combination skin during the day otherwise the skin becomes very oily and breakout prone. The Seaweed range by The Body Shop has a Mattifying Moisture Lotion which is designed especially for combination skin.
It is a light lotion with SPF-15. It is non-pore clogging and hydrating at the same time. Only a drop of product is enough for the entire face and neck. So, it’s a value for money product.
$20.00 $12.00 for 1.69 fl oz. Buy here.
7. The Body Shop Oils Of Life Intensely Revitalizing Facial Oil: Facial oils are the new breakthrough skin care products that have been able to give promising results within short time spans. This particular facial oil is a concentrated blend of several skin-nourishing plant based oils including Rosehip Seed Oil, Camellia Seed Oil and Black Cumin Seed Oil.
It should be applied after toning and before moisturising for revived and wrinkle free skin.
Price: $30 for 1 fl oz. You can get here.
8. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter: Combination body skin becomes very dry in the cooler months. That is when this body butter comes handy. It is a light pink non-sticky body moisturizer that smells like fresh strawberries.
It protects the skin from environmental extremities with its main ingredient Shea Butter and strawberry. The skin becomes softer and smoother with regular usage. So, it had to be in this list of best Body Shop products for your skin and hair.
$21 $12 for 6.75 fl oz. Buy here.
9. The Body Shop Vitamin E Night Cream: This is a jewel product from the Vitamin E range of The Body Shop. It is a light pink, medium thick night moisturizer that has wheat germ oil, glycerine and vitamin E.
This night cream promises to restock the moisture level of the skin during the hours of repose.
$22.00 $13.20 for 1.7 ounce. Buy here.
10. The Body Shop Born Lippy Stick Lip Balm – Strawberry: Lip moisturizers are bare necessities for having supple lips regardless of the skin type. The Body Shop makes two types of lip balms – the pot one and the stick one.
This Born Lippy lip balms come in retractable balm-stick form. The packaging is very attractive and the lip salve is moisturizing as well.
This Strawberry variant gives very light pink tint. Overall it is another great product from the brand.
Price: Not available currently. Checkout here.
So, that’s all about Top 10 Body Shop Products for Combination Skin and Hair. Have you tried any of these? What is your favorite The Body Shop product? You can get your favorites here.
Pin for later!
Do subscribe to Jhalli Diva for more!
Further Checkout –