Hey pretty ladies, today’s post is going to be about some body mists that you can hoard for the upcoming summers! Body mists are different from body perfumes and deodorants and can be sprayed directly over your skin after having a shower. These are relatively free from Alcohol and do not sting your skin! Though, the dose of fragrance they impart is way lighter than perfumes. If you wish, you can always layer up the fragrance of a mist by using a similar smelling body lotion or butter.
Body mists are softer, tamer and lighter. Body mists not only keep you smelling pleasant but due to presence of certain essential oils,, they hydrate your skin, as well. Now, they make you feel good and keep the body odour at a bay but do not expect them to be very noticeable to others unless, you re-spray it a couple of times in a day. Nonetheless, they never fail to make a statement and are quite delicate so, do not harm fabrics as well in most cases.
Top 5 Body Mists Under Rs 500 For Summers In India
Here is a list of 5 body mists that are ideal for summers and are budget friendly as well…
1. Layer’r Wottagirl Body Spray, Vanilla Twist –If you are fond of wearing fragrances but cannot afford to break the bank for buying costly perfumes, Layer’r Wottagirl body splashes present to be a decent option for you.
- Very feminine to smell and has a predominant soothing Vanilla smell
- Suited for women belonging to all age groups
- Renders a sensuous appeal to your persona
- Lingers on for 2 to 3 hours or so
- Affordable and easily available
Price: INR 199 for 135 ml bottle. Buy here.
2. Avon Be Fun Body Mist –If you are on a budget but still want something to make you feel fresh and pleasant throughout the day, Avon Be fun body mist is a good option.
The fragrance is basically comprised of fresh and floral notes.This turns out to be a perfect, refreshing smell for summers to mask the body odour due to sweat.
- This body mist perfume has premium quality fragrance notes which unfold slowly
- Has anti-perspirant properties
- You might need to reapply it after 2 to 3 hours
- Use it just after shower for a lovely fragrance that lasts for a couple of hours
- The pack is travel friendly and leak proof
Price: INR 499 for 100 ml. You can buy here.
3. Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver Water Body Mist – Kama Ayurveda Pure Vetiver water body mist is a simply mesmerising earthy scent. This mist is ideal for sensitive skin types. Khus is one favourite flavour used in summers as it is supposed to be cooling in nature and have you noticed it’s lovely, mellow smell?
- For summers, it is a good option when your skin craves something that is soothing and refreshing.
- The predominant notes are of Khus/ Vetiver
- Hydrates your skin and you can also double it up as a toner for your face.
Price: Rs 225 for 50 ml. You can buy here.
4. The Nature’s Co. French Muguet-Jasmine Body Mist – The Nature’s Co. happens to be one of my personal favourite brands because of it’s rich collection and an effort towards moving to relatively more herbal products.
- Impressive yet delicate fragrance made up of a classy floral blend of notes of Jasmine and Lily. You can also appreciate faint notes of Ylang Ylang.
- Mild skin hydrating properties due to presence of Aloe Vera. Use it right after a shower or bath for best results.
- Pleasant mist that works great for girls who prefer natural fragrances
Price: INR 452 for 100 ml.
5. Happily unmarried body mist-Soul Chutney – Now, this fragrance itself is as cool as its name. Soul chutney does that appeal to you? Well, it is literally a chutney or a mix of totally different kinds of fragrances which blend to create a beautiful outcome.
This fragrance is for young, free spirited people. This body mist is a mash-up of floral, citrus and fruity notes.
- SLS & Paraben free body mist
- Top Notes are comprised of fresh Citrus & Red Fruits
- Middle Notes are made up of Exotic Flowers
- Bottom Notes are derived from warm scents like Amber & Sandalwood
Price: INR 499 for 200 ml. Check out here.
That is all about Top 5 Body Mists Under Rs 500 For Summers In India. We really hope, this compilation of fun, floral and tropical fragrance body mists has not failed to impress you to stock up some lovely body mists for the upcoming summers.
~ Apoorva Bhandari