It’s that time of the year again, Back-To-School season is back. Maybe you are going back to school or like me, back to college. To make your morning merry, I’m up with 10 DIY Back To School Hairstyle Tutorials. Believe me when I say these are actually easy and you need a little practice to master it like a pro.
Each morning I’m rushing late (and I’m sure you’re too!) and it is the same story every other day. Tying my tresses in to a regular, plain pony really turns me off.
Thankfully these DIY back to school hairstyle tutorials came out as a savior. They are quite simple to do, look elegant as if you’ve spent hours styling them.
1. Twirl & Tuck: Just follow these easy steps and voila! It’s a cool girly look, moreover it’s adding a touch of elegant vibes. What do you think?
2. Braided Hairband: Just take a small section of the hair from your ponytail and braid it over the pony, securing with pins at the end and you’re good to go. Simple, ha?!
3. Twisted Side Ponytail: It’s easy-peasy to do and looks quite cool. Much better version of regular boring ponytail. And the best part, it’s easy (easiest!).
4. Two Minutes Flower Hairstyle: It’s super cute and quick. And I feel it couldn’t have been any easier! 🙂 It’ll be a perfect change and you are bound to get some great compliments. 😉
Suggested: TOP 10 Foundation Hacks
5. Twisted Bun: Get your hair into a quick ponytail and section it into 2 parts. Just twist it and coil into a perfect bun. Don’t you like the way how it came out to be.
6. DIY Flower Bun: Proceed as in the image and yay, pretty up do is ready. And it’s super quick too. How cute and girly is it?
7. Knotting Around: Seriously, doesn’t it look so complicated and clutter-y? But who could guess it’s this easy! Not me too!
8. Fishtail Braid: Let me confess here, my friends are good at it. But not me! All thanks to this, now I can actually do it on my own. Woahh! 😀 These braids are actually a good break from the regular ones.
9. Revamped 2 minute Bun: Divide your hair into 2 section and just twist it into a cool bun. Perfecto!
10. Tuck and Cover: This one is surely cute and pretty. It’s a total stunner look and just with a simple band?! This may need a bit of practice though.
That’s all about 10 DIY Back To School step by step hairstyle tutorials. Which one is your favourite? Share in the comments below.
Source: 1, 2,3, 4,5,6,7,8,9,10