Vitamin E Oil Uses For Your Skin & Hair. Good quality beauty products are really expensive in Indian market. If you want to get your hands on a chemical-free and effective skin or hair care product, you are about to shed a thousand at least.
11 Clever Vitamin E Oil Uses For Your Skin & Hair
Not everyone of us can afford them. I am a believer of not spending that much money on my beauty needs. It has always run in the back of my mind how I can get the results of those luxurious products from my cheap thrills. Frugal living is surely awesome!
Then, I started to use the medical store Vitamin E capsules. After a lot of researches and gazillions of trial-and-errors I can tell you that if used properly they can transform your everyday budget products into marvels.
In today’s post I am going to share my tryst with Vitamin E capsules. Let’s stick to the post to find out more.
1. Transform your regular body lotion to a skin lightening and brightening one by adding Vitamin E gel from the capsules. For oily skin or summer time use 2 capsules for 100ml of lotion. If you have dry skin or preparing it for the winters you should increase the number of capsules to 3-4. This way you can control the moisturizing power of the body lotion.
2. To boost up your hair growth, prick out the gel from 2-3 Vitamin E capsules into your hair oil. Massage your roots with it twice a week. You are sure to notice positive results in 2-3 months.
3. You can make your own dewy finish foundation with Vitamin E capsules. For that, you have to blend gel from 1 Vitamin E capsule with your exact dosage of foundation. This way you can make illuminating body foundation for exposed parts of your hands and legs as well.
4. If your lips are darkened by pigmentation, Vitamin E capsules would prove to be of immense help. Add a bit of Vitamin E gel to your homemade lip scrub and replace your regular lip balm with Vitamin E gel. The results will show after 3 weeks if you apply the scrub once a day and moisturize 2-3 times a day without fail.
5. Homemade ubtans for skin brightening are quite effective on sun tans. Incorporating Vitamin E gel on them you can expect quicker results. A mixture of 2 part gram flour, 2 part fuller’s earth, rose water and Vitamin E gel from 1 capsule has worked wonders on my skin.
6. Glossy natural eye is current ‘in’ with dramatic winged liners. For this you just need 2 drops of Vitamin E gel. Take one drop in each of your ring fingers and spread it in the eyelid area. Give it a few minutes to set on its own and then continue with your eyeliner.
7. Make your own overnight face mask by mixing gel from 1 Vitamin E capsule to one scoop of any nourishing cream. Apply this mask every night half an hour before hitting the bed. It will help you to have plump skin and even complexion.
8. If you have extremely dry and frizzy hair, mix 4-5 drops of Vitamin E capsule extract in your shampoo and conditioner. Your hair will be more manageable and would look nourished after hair wash routine.
9. Instead of using those expensive makeup setting sprays make your customized version by mixing gel from 1 Vitamin E capsule, 1/2 teaspoon aloe vera gel and 60ml water.
10. Vitamin E gel is a skin nourisher. For soft hands and legs include Vitamin E gel in your at-home manicure or pedicure. You can add it to the soak or the massage cream or in both for optimal results.
11. Do not spend a fortune for buying makeup remover oils, micellar waters etc. Mix 5 teaspoons of baby oil with Vitamin E gel extracted from 1 capsule to come up homemade makeup cleansing oil. This concoction is very mild in nature and quite effective in performance.
Those were a few Vitamin E hacks that will surely reduce your expenses on makeup and beauty needs. So, make sure to help yourself with Vitamin E capsules in your next visit to the chemist.
Just a word of caution here!
If you are a first-timer on Vitamin E capsules you must do a patch test. Rather trying any stuff for the first time, you must do patch test to check for allergies or issues. One product may suit other but not you. It’s better to be safe than sorry, later on.
If you found this helpful, share this post with everyone!
Until next time