Few days back when I talked about Patanjali Saundarya Kesar Chandan Aloe Vera Gel, I mentioned how useful aloe vera gel can be and promised to share how to use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for beauty, skin and hair. Today I’m talking about top 17 ways to use aloe vera gel for skin and face.
17 Brilliant Uses Of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel You Gotta Try ASAP
Listed below uses of aloe vera gel can be applied to all skin types. So, you needn’t worry about your skin type. But as I always say, do a patch test prior usage.
I’ll be covering another post related to aloe vera soon. More details on that later on. *Yes* I do love aloe vera gel so much that you can call me kinda obsessed! Here I’m using Patanjali Aloe vera gel original and Saundarya one to show you how to use Patanjali Aloe vera gel for your skin and hair. But you can always use the fresh one made at your home or any other ready-made one. Totally your call! Patanjal aloe vera gel is 90% pure and it works great for me.
On mention of being obsessed, I’ll love to state here that this addictiveness isn’t due to Patanjali. Earlier, I was using natural gel extracted at home. But yep, Patanjali aloe vera gel is more accessible and talk of beauty blogger’s town. And today I’m sharing how to use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for your skin, hair and beauty. But again, you can use any aloe vera gel for these uses. It depends upon your ease of availability.
Patanjali aloe vera gel method of use varies as it’s a miscellaneous product and can be used in multiple ways. You can get it here.
Without any further ado, let’s get started!
How To Use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel?
1. Moisturizer – It’s a naturally hydrating and provides hydration to your skin, making it soft and supple. This quality makes aloe gel a must use for winters.
You can mix the gel with your regular moisturizer and apply like as before.
You can also apply the gel only to your skin and that’s it. A coin sized amount does well for your whole face.
2. Makeup Remover – You must be knowing how effective coconut oil as a makeup remover is. And hey, it’s all natural. But did you know, aloe vera can be used for same too?
Mix aloe vera gel with glycerine and this duo will remove your makeup as it was never there. Level: PRO!
3. Dark Circle Eye Mask – Don’t we all hate panda eyes? Dark circle, baggy eyes and puffiness are really some major woes.
While concealer does its job efficiently, you can actually treat dark circles with aloe vera and that too easily. Use Patanjali aloe vera gel for your dark circles and this is how –
Apply Patanjali aloe vera gel under your eyes and let it soak in properly. You can also add some aloe vera gel to a tissue and place it right there on the effected area.
4. Pimple Healer – It’s also great for drying out your pimples, fading the scars and healing it. It’s a must try remedy for pimples.
Just apply it on the pimple and while doing it, make sure your fingers don’t touch the pimple. This helps to dry them faster and after it’s gone, you can apply aloe vera gel on the scars too. It helps in fading the scars as it fights pigmentation.
5. Aftershave / After Wax Gel – Aloe vera gel is a natural soother and it can actually help in reducing the redness and aftereffect of shaving or waxing.
You can apply aloe vera gel on the shaved or wax-ed areas. Let it soothe your skin for sometime and then gently rub in.
You can also freeze the gel and use the gel cubes on the effected areas for relief.
6. Lip gloss / Lip Balm – This is surely one of my favorite. You know how rage matte lipsticks have become? So much that even sound of lip gloss makes you tad old fashioned. How BLAH.
Fret not as you can convert your matte lipstick to glossy with this easy trick.
Wear your favorite matte lip color. Once done, apply some aloe vera gel to it with help of your finger. This adds a sheer gloss finish to your otherwise matte look.
You can also apply the gel on your lips as it helps fighting pigmentation and hydrates the lips.
7. Toner / Serum / Mist – It can also be used as a toner, serum or mist. It comes quite handy in summer though. I make sure to carry it to my college during the summer! It acts as an instant refresher and I’m good to go for another lecture.
Personally I do prefer the spray bottle as it’s easy to manage when you’re out. But can also use those dropper bottles, especially for the serum. And for best results, apply before sleeping and leave the serum overnight.
For the serum, make sure to add vitamin E capsules to the gel. These capsules are easily available in medical stores.
To make your own DIY aloe vera toner, mix a bit of aloe vera gel to water. Control the consistency as per your desire. Store it in a spray bottle for ease of use.
8. Scrub –Aloe vera gel can be a powerful ingredient add-on to scrubs. They tackle dry skin and provides moisturization to skin. So, the next time you’re exfoliating, make sure to add some aloe to it.
You can add aloe vera gel to your homemade scrub or even ready-made one. Then apply as usual. This makes sure that your skin doesn’t get stripped of the essential oils.
9. Night Cream – Let the gel work on your skin overnight and wake up to glowing, replenished skin.
Apply aloe vera as a cream and massage with light hand. And that’s it. Let it work overnight and you can notice amazing change.
10. Face Wash – I do this so many times! Especially when I run out of my face wash as using soap on face is a strict no-no for me.
Just use aloe vera gel as your regular face wash. Moist your face, apply it and wash off. You gonna love it.
11. Add To Shampoo – Aloe vera gel helps in reducing hair fall. It also provides soft and shiny tresses. You can make your own DIY Herbal Shampoo from scratch or just follow this little trick.
While washing your hair, take out the required amount of shampoo in a bowl and add aloe vera gel to it. Then rinse with this mixture.
12. Hair Leave In Cream – Hair leave in cream aka serum is absolute love. They make my tresses look more manageable and good. But I always fret the chemicals present in there.
So, you can make your own hair leave in cream too using this single product!
Use it as your hair leave in cream substitute. Massage on to the tips of your hair and your hair is all set.
13. Hair Gel – You can use aloe vera gel as a hair styling gel too. It works decent enough to style your locks but make sure to end it with a hair spray to secure the hairstyle.
Use just as your hair gel. Take a little amount on your palm, rub and style your hair as you generally do. You’re done!
14. Eyelashes and Brows Growth –Now who doesn’t dreams of gorgeous eyelashes? Here again, aloe vera comes to your rescue. Not only eyelashes, it can actually help you with your eyebrows too. Remember thick brows is still a thing?
Mix aloe vera gel to some olive oil and apply using a cleaned mascara wand. You can also apply the aloe vera gel alone but I do recommend the mixture.
15. Eyebrow Gel – After all the shaping and sculpting your perfect brows, make sure that they remain in place.
Take a tiny amount of aloe vera gel and seal your eyebrows either using your finger or better a flat makeup brush.
16. Nail Cream –Skin around your nails can become rough, hard and stiff. It’s always suggested to use hand and nail cream. But when you haven’t got one, olive oil is your bestie.
Apart from olive oil, you can just massage some aloe vera gel on your cuticles, nail bed and leave it for few minutes.
17. Face Primer / BB Cream –I’m damn sure you must be knowing all the hype around using Nivea shave balm as a primer. But do you know you can use aloe vera gel as natural primer as well as BB cream too?
You can use aloe vera gel as face primer. Follow it with your foundation. That’s it.
You can also use it as DIY homemade BB cream. Just mix some foundation with the aloe vera gel and then apply on your face.
That’s all about 17 Stunning Uses of Aloe Vera Gel. Don’t forget to share it!
How do you use aloe vera? Share with other readers in comment below.
Until next time,